Valhalla Productions is seeking volunteers to help publicize and to participate or otherwise assist in our forthcoming production of Siegfried!
If you would like to help us with publicity, please write to publicity at valhallaopera.org
For helping out with performances, either onstage, backstage, or in the lobby, we are looking for the following:
- Front-of-house staff to sell and take tickets, distribute programs, and assist audience members
- Volunteers to provide and sell light refreshments (no alcohol) before the performance and during the two intermissions; Siegfried is a long opera!
- Run crew to help with stage set-up, scene shifts, special effects, and set strike at end
- Load-in crew to transport and assemble the set at Cubberley on Monday, Nov. 21, to load-out and transport Sunday night, Nov. 27, and to set up at the Diego Rivera on Wednesday, Dec. 7
- A program designer
- A costume wardrobe manager
- Someone to assist performers with wigs and make-up
- A props manager
- A lighting board operator for each of the two theaters
- Titles operators for each of the four performances, and dress rehearsals as well
- A videographer to record the performance of 11/26 (the other three are covered)